Sunday, September 14, 2008

Scott and Kacey's birthdays

This year Scott turned 16. Here he his with his new license plate that says skootz(his nickname)

Nice Chad...

Opening presents at Grandma's

Kacey love the Fancy Nancy books so this year for her 5th birthday I got her the doll, dog, books, and dress-ups. Here she is dressed like Fancy Nancy.
The doll...
Scott dressed like Fancy Nancy. How cute!!

To celebrate we went to Chuck E. Cheese with our family and Grandma and Grandpa LeSueur.








7 comments:

kristen said...

Kacey looks so cute all Fancy Nancy-ed out. What a doll. Looks like she had the best birthday ever!

David and Meredith said...

Yeah!!!
It's so fun to see what's going on with your family since we only see each other a few times a year. SERIOUSLY!!! I'm glad to hear that Kacey's surgery went well. Golfball sized tonsils!?! No wonder she was snoring so loud and couldn't sleep! Happy birthday to Scott and Kacey too. Emily and Russ are this month, right? I'm glad you're blogging now so I can see what you are up to. We love you guys!

ann said...

So I'm going to have to get the fancy nancy books, and I had no idea scotts nickname was skoots. Happy birthday to Scott and Kacey, Emalie and Russ coming up. Glad you're blogging.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Scott and Kacey!! Woo Hoo for the truck Scott!! Cool beans!! Man, old enough to drive, crazyness!! Scary!! Everyone looks great!

Don and Sandy said...

What a cute boy, I sure love you. I am still waiting for the ride you promised me when you got your license.
Fancy nancy is the perfect thing for Kacey because she loves to be beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Tell Russ that it was fun golfing with him on Tuesday. Oh, tell him that I kicked his butt too! Woo Hoo.... Dave

Bre said...

Holy Crap!! Scotty is 16...Mel, how awsome!! I feel really old, but I'm so excited for Scott and Jordan! You guys sound like you're doing fabulous! Love you guys!