Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ward Fall Festival!

Our Ward Halloween party was Saturday night. Every year the Hastings in our ward host this great event,which by the way gets bigger every year, cause its opened to the public. I did'nt recognize alot of the people that were there! Its always so much fun, good food,good friends and lots of fun games and booths for the kids. Kacey is Hannah Montanna this halloween, which she has been planning since the summer. We had such a great time. Sorry ther are no pics of my boys I could never pin them down long enough to take a picture.
One of the more favorite attractions! We stood in line for a while for this ride!

Kacey trying to take a bite out of a donut. Notice how she is trying to keep her wig from falling off! Those dang halloween wigs you have to buy, and the kids hate to wear them cause they fall off and are sooo itchy!


Sorry guys, Russ and I didn't dress up for this Halloween party! Notice russ's hair is starting to come back in.



Emalie's cute friend Jessie came with us. Cute cowgirls, don't ya think? They helped paint faces.











5 comments:

ann said...

Fun! Wish we had a Hastings family in our neighborhood!

Unknown said...

All I want to know is, when are we going golfing again!?!?!?!??!?!? C'mon Now!!! Dave

Don and Sandy said...

Looks like a good time. The girls look so cute. I really do have beautiful grand daughters. Halloween has lasted a week for you guys.

melanie said...

What a cute Hannah Montana! I sad I didn't see it in person. Emily is a pretty cute cowgirl too. Hope you got lots of candy!

Flake Family said...

Kacey is so stinking cute...I seriously love her so much! It really was a cool party. I only wish Russ would have came as Dr. Phil!!! Maybe next year.